Hello Friend Today i share with you Top 5 Best Breast Pumps of 2020 as per my opinion There is a reason for experts to claim that breast milk is best for babies.
Strengthens your immune system and improves your bond with your mother. Help the mother get back to her weight before having the baby (Hurray!) And help first-time parents save a lot of money.
But breastfeeding your baby doesn’t mean you won’t give her a bottle. Mothers need rest. Parents also need quality time with the baby.
You have to accept it. Bottles can be lifesavers for mothers going back to work. But just because it’s a bottle doesn’t mean it has to be filled with formula.
Breast milk can also be bottled. And that’s where the breast pumps come in.
Unfortunately, there are too many products on the market for tired mothers to see them all. Who has time anyway with the baby taking up most of the time?
That is why we have done the simplest things and found the 5 best breast pumps that will encourage you and your baby.
What Kinds of Breast Pumps Are There?
There are four main categories for breast pumps:
1. Hospital-grade breast pump:
- These heavy-duty breast pumps include powerful motors and a large amount of suction per minute.
- They express milk quickly and are generally quiet, but they are heavy and make portability difficult.
- Hospital-grade breast pumps are typically rented, as it costs more than $ 1,000 to purchase.
2. Electric breast pumps :
- Efficient, portable, and features adjustable suction and speed. While it requires electricity to operate, some models have rechargeable batteries, giving you the freedom to express milk without having to be connected to the outlet.
- Typically, electric breast pumps also include a carrying case and cooler bag to transport milk, making it a popular choice for working mothers.
- Single electric breast pumps are available, but a double breast pump is a more popular — and more efficient — choice.
3. Electric breast pumps that can be dressed:
- Gaining popularity over the past few years, these breast pumps are just how they sound — a fully portable, hands-free breast pump that can be worn under your bodice.
- The breast pump is made of “cups” that fit and cover your breasts, flanges and milk bags.
- These breast pumps allow you to be discreet and express milk in many different positions anywhere.
4. Manual breast pumps:
- These breast pumps use the pressure movement of your own hand to create suction and express milk.
- Some are easy to operate with one hand, while others require both hands.
- Because they don’t have a motor, these breast pumps are quiet and small (about the size of a bottle), making them a good option for traveling or pumping milk occasionally.
All breast pumps are made of essential components:
- A chest protector (also known as a flange) that covers your breasts. The breast protector comes in different sizes depending on the type and brand of breast pump you choose. Some models provide multiple sizes for you to measure, while others offer additional sizes to purchase separately.
- A bottle or bag to store milk.
- A power source (a motor for electric breast pumps, and a handle for those that are manual)
If you want to go manual with your breast pump, there is nothing better than the Medela Harmony.
For one, you get extra accessories like 2 baby bottles with a lid, a bottle holder, a pacifier with a necklace, and two membranes for just over $ 30.
And then, this breast pump also includes two Medela 2-stage squeezing technology through its unique switch which stimulates and increases milk flow.
It is light, compact and easy to use. It is perfect for traveling or if you need to squeeze bed from one breast while your baby is feeding from the other.
However, it does not always produce as much as electric breast pumps. You also need to change hands during sessions because you may get tired.
You will also need both hands to operate and hold the bottle right to maintain a good seal.
Who Should Buy This Breast Pump?
If you only plan to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend your money buying a double electric breast pump when you can have a less expensive unit.
This double electric breast pump is one of the best for many, many reasons.
This is another manual breast pump option for moms who want something small, light, and easy to use. What is so cool about the Philips Avent breast pump is the fact that it comes with the company’s Natural bottle and pacifier .
Now, this specific bottle and pacifier was designed to mimic the shape and feel of a breast so your baby will have difficulty changing from breast to bottle.
The flange comes with a massage cushion that provides comfort and helps stimulate the flow of milk. This breast pump is designed to allow you to squeeze milk while sitting so you can stay comfortable and relaxed.
It’s very easy to clean. And it even comes with a travel cover, a sealing disc for storage, and two packages of sample chest pads.
However, it is noisy; the handle makes a grinding sound when you pump it. The bottle only holds 4 ounces so if you have more milk, you will need more of them.
Single electric breast pumps are less efficient than double ones, but can also be less expensive.
And if you’re only going to be away from your baby for a few hours a week, but you want the speed and efficiency of an electric breast pump, well, it’s a piece of cake.
Moms love the NUK Expressive as it is quiet , has a button that can easily adjust suction, includes only five parts to assemble and clean, operates on batteries, and weighs just over a pound (which, to be honest, can be more lighter than your wallet).
The rechargeable, electric breast pump offers a cost-effective alternative to double electric breast pumps for mothers who only want to express milk occasionally.
It offers portability, is easy to use and provides the option of using batteries or connecting to the outlet. It will be enough to give your baby a supply when you can’t be with her.
Also Read:Best Baby Bottle Warmers In 2020
Features you should look for
There are certain characteristics that can make expressing milk not feel like a chore.
You may want a breast pump that mimics baby’s natural sucking cycle as much as possible. This means that you want a breast pump that offers two modalities.
The secretion mode – fast and shallow at first to keep milk flowing. And the way to express – slow and deep to get the most milk.
Adjustable speed, pace and suction:
Customizable settings will allow you to find what is most comfortable for you.
This feature allows you to save your favorite settings in the breast pump memory so you don’t have to manipulate the controls every time.
If you plan to use the breast pump when you’re away from home, you may want something that you can carry around that is discreet. Some cases include a cooler compartment that allows you to safely store milk for later.
If you want to pump milk on the go, then this is a very practical feature. Keep in mind that pumping milk can distract you from driving, so you can use it as a passenger instead.
If you’re always going to go from one place to another, then dragging a heavy breast pump won’t work for you. Even a light one weighing just 5 pounds can feel heavy after a while.
If you’re going to be on the go all day, it’s best to buy the lightest option you can find.
I am very happy to share with you Top 5 Best Breast Pumps of 2020 and this is helpful to your baby if any problem for this comment hear so i am happy help you and share this article for needy people.